Top Symptoms Of Vitamin Deficiency : Here I am going to list down some major symptoms of vitamin deficiency. If you notice any of these symptoms then rush to your doctor and get examined .
1. Vitamin D Deficiency : Vitamin D is must and important for bones, teeth and muscles. The absence of vitamin D may lead in less calcium retention . This can lead about a hurting, throbbing torment in the bones. Vitamin D Deficiency also leads to very weak muscles. Research has proven that with vitamin D supplementation it can increase muscle control. Some Studies say that people with lack of Vitamin D remain depress .Sweaty head is the best example of lack of vitamin D.
2. Vitamin C Deficiency: will tend to get tired easily and experience reduced energy. Because fatigue is a symptom of so many chronic illnesses, it can be hard to catch a specific condition based on this symptom. Other symptoms of vitamin C deficiency may experience sudden weight loss, anemia, bleeding gums, slow healing, dry hair, dry skin, and nosebleeds.
3. Vitamin B12 Deficiency: symptoms are hematoligical symptoms like Megaloblastic anaemia. neurological symptoms which include tingling, loss of memory, neuro-muscular incoordination. Some Other symptoms include oral ulcer, stomatitis, etc.
4. Vitamin E Deficiency : symptoms of vitamin E definitely deficiency include muscle weakness, coordination and walking difficulties, numbness and tingling, vision deterioration and immune system problems.
5. Vitamin B1 Deficiency: Symptoms include weight loss, impaired sensory perception, pain in the limbs, and irregular heart rate.