Established in 2001, Narula Institute of Technology (NIT) is a profitable, autonomous engineering university in Agarpara, Kolkata. Affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Technological University, the institute is one of the seven members of the JIS Group’s educational initiative. The institution has received the prestigious NIRF ranking for the last three years.
NIT offers a large number of education programs and courses approved by the Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The institution has nine departments that offer full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programs and diplomas in engineering, information technology, business administration, telecommunications and computer applications.
The following are the criteria for admission to engineering / pharmacy universities in West Bengal:
1. Online registration of WBJEE entrance exam which is published in the month of January-February.
2. Take a written test for this (the work consists of 200 marks = 100 marks and Mathematics = 100 marks in Physics and Chemistry in total).
3 . After the result, check your rank and see the range of different top universities in WB based on that rank.
4. Sign up for advice after making the right decision as to which college to give you 1, 2, or 3 (make sure you choose which particular college you are taking students from, which is your rank Is close to and has chosen you. Present). Details are given on the official website of WBJEE: https: //wbjeeb.nic.in/WBJEEBCMS/public/home.aspx.
5. On a particular date, the WBJEE board will announce the work of its chosen university requesting verification of documents. (You will have to bring all the documents mentioned on the website disqualified for advice).
6. Get your letter of assignment and go for admission on the day your college is assigned.
7. Then everything is ready, have fun.
Courses and Fees offered:
Average Reviews and Ratings:
Placement at Narula Institute of Technology:
The training and placement cell at Narula Institute guarantees adequate placement opportunities for its students. Narula Institute of Technology Placement Cell also conducts various programs like prep session, orientation, mock interviews to ensure students improve their skills and follow the right approach for the industry.
The placement cell at Narula Institute of Technology conducts various summer internship programs, seminars, interactive workshops, and short-term courses with participation from academics and industry.
Among the institute’s top recruiters are Companies like Tata Consultancy Services, ITC Infotech, Tech Mahindra, Capegimini, Cognizant, IBM, Wipro, HP, Amazon, Genpact etc.